Customized Tactical Vest high quality NEW Military Army vests made in china factory manufacturer polyester

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$8.00 - $20.00 / Pieces | 200 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)
Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
grassroots
Model Number:
CGW111
Color:
can be customized
Fabric Material:
100% cotton pique, can be customized
Product:
wholesale overall
Style Tip:
Pair it with regular-fit denims
Supply type:
OEM service
Fabric Weight:
200gsm, can be customized
Care:
Machine/Hand Wash
Size:
can be customized
Logo:
Customers' Logo
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Packaging Details: 1pc/polybag,8 pcs/ctn or as customes' requirements
Delivery Detail: 15-20 days after receiving deposits.
Port
Huangpu

NEW 2018 Military Army Combat Tactical Vest 

 

Color:
you can customized the color ,such as green , red, black etc.

Material:
you can customized the material , such as cotton ,polyester ,or cotton with polyester.OR others;

Size:
you can customized the size , we always make them in USA standard size , ASIA standard size , or Europe standard size.

packaging :
For the package , we always put one tshirt in one plastic bag , and put about 80PCS of clothes in one carton box. Carton box size (55X49X36CM);


  • Tactical Cross Draw Vest is constructed with a heavyweight polyester mesh. One size fits all. Features include 3 ammo pouches, 3 pistol magazine pouches, padded shoulders, 2 D-rings, 2 inside zip-up document pouches, adjustable pistol belt, carry handle, hook & loop adjustable shoulder straps, drawstring waist and a removable holster.

 

 

♥  Pictures Show

 
 
 
 
 
 

  ♥  Product's Information


MaterialCotton/polyester blend fabric , customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 35 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

  

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

 

  ♥  Company and Product Samples